Wednesday 30 September 2009

First class of British Studies

The mysterious country--UK, the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, attracts a great deal of students. Obviously I am one of those students. Through the geography learning of Britain, I realised that this land is composed of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales. What' more, it motivated me to travel aroud the country, to see the beautifull scenery of each city eagerly. And when it came to the UK quiz, although I was not sure about the answers, they were actually funny and interesting. They taught me several useful colloquial words such as quid, cuppa, kip and so on which can make my language more native.
This first class of British Studies did leave me deep impression. It was't the boring course and made me a better understanding of the United Kingdom.

1 comment: